Winning in the African emerging markets, where the markets are ready but lacking financing, at the same time as your competitors bring financing to the market, might be challenging. But by rethinking your business models and using available financing tools and planning for financing you can get a competitive advantage and succeed. Come and listen to the financiers and learn from how others have done it. The event is organized by SWEACC and STING's Go Africa program.
SWEACC members are invited to an EXTRA SWEACC Annual General Meeting, 16.15 on the 6th of December 2016 at Svensk Handel, Regeringsgatan 60, Stockholm. Enclosed you will find an Invitation Letter with an Agenda.
The Board of the Swedish – East African Chamber of Commerce
SWEACC is delighted to invite you to the Year End Member Mingle which involves an evening of networking and good cheer over a glass of wine and nibbles.
The Embassy of Ethiopia will present the energy sector in Ethiopia, new initiatives, planned investments and activities, incentives and business opportunities for Swedish companies.
Round the table meeting for SWEACC members working with Tourism. Around the table you can share experiences, opportunities and drive cooperation forward.
More Articles ...
- Round the table meeting - SWEACC Cluster Energy/Financing with the embassy of Rwanda
- Postponement of EAC-BIF 2016
- Breakfast meeting with the ambassador of Uganda in Stockholm
- Breakfast meeting with the Ambassador of Kenya to Sweden
- Round the table meeting - SWEACC Cluster Tourism
- Round the table meeting - SWEACC cluster energy / financing
- EAC-BIF 2017
- Breakfast meeting on investment opportunities in Tanzania
- Round the table meeting - SWEACC cluster energy/financing June 9th 2016
- Join us in the establishment meeting for Clusters within SWEACC on the 10th of May.