How can Swedish companies secure accurate competence in emerging markets?
Together with selected partners, Help to Help invites you to a breakfast seminar about how Swedish enterprises can integrate capacity building and sourcing of competence into their sustainability agendas and at the same time contribute to decreasing unemployment rates with practical measures.
Swedish-East Africa Chamber of Commerce (SWEACC) has taken the initiative to establish a cluster within the area of Investment & Financing focused on Eastern-Africa together with the Eastern Africa Association (EAA).
Springboard Afro-Nordic business platform is pleased to invite you to African-Nordic Business Conference Helsinki, 4th May 2017.
Energy for Industry in Africa! The Afrika-Verein (German-African Business Association) invites you to the 11th German-African Energy Forum in Hamburg. The upcoming edition of our forum will set a special focus on energy for industry and will take place from April 25th to 26th 2017.
Find the programme here
More Articles ...
- Travel Risk Management in Africa - Breakfast Meeting
- SWEACC Summer Member Mingle 2017
- SWEACC Member Mingle - after AGM 2017
- SWEACC Annual General Meeting 2017
- Presentation and Minutes from Extra General Meeting on December 6 2016
- Winning in Africa by Planning for Finance
- Invitation to the SWEACC EXTRA Annual General Meeting 6th of December 2016
- Year end member mingle 2016
- Round the table meeting - Cluster energy/financing with the Embassy of Ethiopia
- Round the table meeting - SWEACC Cluster Tourism